Monday, November 10, 2014

Additions to Napoleon: Total War tabletop?

More units!

What? More units? More units!

This time around, finished up some Dragoons (not sure what regiment. . . shame on me), and finished up the 2nd Hussar regiment. I also finished up a second battalion for my line infantry, putting my little army at three cavalry regiments, and four infantry battalions. It's really looking the part.

Units left to do until army "completion":
- x2 Chasseurs-a-Cheval regiments
- x1 Line Infantry battalion (to bring the regiment to three battalions)
- x1 Light Infantry battalion (to bring the regiment to two battalions).

Oh I should mention, the flags on the new units are hand-painted.

2eme Regiment de Hussards

2eme Regiment de Hussards

Line Drgoons


The current Light Cavalry brigade, of the 1er and 2eme Regiment de Hussars

The army so far


No comments:

Post a Comment