Saturday, March 28, 2015

More pictures!

Got a new phone, so this means better pictures! What better way to show off my horse artillery... than showing them with their brigade together?








In the cooker:

I've also just about finished my 1st Scout Lancers, or rather, their correct title: 1er Regiment d'Eclaireurs de la Garde from Magister Militum. I had bought these models a while ago. I think they turned out okay, even if I dont like the sculpts - I think a little flock and proper base will make a difference too.




And then next to finish (with the basing) is my first battalion for the Elite Line Infantry unit. These are coming around quite nicely, also have some skirmishing stands for them not in the photo. They appear a little clean at the moment, but I'll be adding some grime to them when I do the basing, it should make them more "campaigned".


And that's it for now - started work on the Austrians again to switch it up a little to make sure I'm not bored by repetition!

No comments:

Post a Comment