Tuesday, March 24, 2015

An update! And about damn time too.

So, an update!

I've been away on business trips, and then a 4-week holiday, and then back, but lacked motivation to much of anything. Now that's all done, here's a little update...

But first of all, some better pictures of my horse artillery!








I think these pictures do the painting more justice, as opposed to the previous shots.

So at the moment, I'm currently working on two projects:

1. Finalization of my French army for Napoleonics - notably the Elite Infantry Brigade (Lasalle Rules). I finished my elite light infantry earlier, so now I'm in the process of doing the Elite Line infantry, specifically the 57e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne. One battalion finished, one more to go.

And then maybe an optional Young Guard cavalry regiment (Eclaireurs) just for shits and giggles.

And then finish off my Austrian army. Nnnnnngh so much to do.



Also painting up some Gemans for a Nachtjager list. These guys are awesome! As you can (maybe) notice, I'm trying to get the two types of splinter camo all painted. I love how these guys are turning out so far, and once I add them to the ruined urban bases, they'll be fantastic!








I think they came out a little blurry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment