Friday, May 8, 2015

Repainting X-Wing Miniatures

Well.... this was bound to happen.


I repainted my X-Wing miniatures.


Or rather, I did touch ups to my TIE Interceptors, and pretty much completely repainted my Firespray-31, affectionately known as the Slave I.

I mean, the prepainted figures are great, but I just feel that since I can paint better, it would be a crime not to do so. And besides, it was an excuse to mess with Object Source Lighting. No airbrush of course, because I don't own one.








I *had* to go ahead and get myself a 181st Fighter Group list, so here we are - Soontir Fel & Friends.



And the Slave I repaint. The colors themselves were inspired from someone who did a Slave I in this scheme on the FFG X-Wing miniatures forums, so I decided to go for the same design. Turned out awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Love the OSL on the Slave I! I'm interested in how the game plays.

    ReplyDelete